The purpose of this document is to establish the rules we observe with regards to the processing of personal data that we collect or that you provide to us.
The person in charge of processing, hereinafter “we” or “our company”, is the mercantile entity Casas 1963 SLU, with address in Santanyí, in Carrer des Rafalet, 9, holder of the TIN number B57935108, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Palma de Mallorca, Volume 2629, folio 220, inscription 1, page PM-77222.
Casas 1963, S.L.U. is the owner of the Portal www.mallorca-fincavermietung.com, which aims to inform, advertise and provide information on holiday accommodation and complementary services related to vacations.
Our priority is to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
We use the personal data we collect for the sole purpose of enabling the provision and execution of the services offered and / or contracted, and personal data will only be transferred to third parties as necessary for the effective provision of the contracted services (reservations of accommodation, rental of vehicles, etc. …).
Last update: 07/01/2019
- Personal data that we collect:
Personal data refers to any information about a person that may identify a person, such as first and last name, telephone number, postal address and email address, date of birth, password and your payment information.
We collect and process personal data in different ways. We may collect personal data that you provide to us directly (either through our website or in any other way), but we can also collect through records of your use of our services, by using cookies on the Website. For example, we collect the data of your sessions, such as your IP address, the browser software used and the reference site. It is also possible that we collect information about your online activity, such as the content which you consulted, the pages you visited and any reservations made. We collect this type of information automatically to try to better understand your interests and preferences and to offer you a more personalized experience. We may also receive information from third parties.
The personal data we collect will be basically the following: your name, your postal address, your email address, your telephone number, your billing information, the details of your reservations and other information you can provide about yourself on our site, your IP address and web browser software.
The personal data we collect will be basically the following: your name, your postal address, your email address, your telephone number, your billing information, the details of your reservations and other information which you may provide about yourself on our site, your IP address and web browser software.
- Use of personal data:
We use the personal data that we collect only for specific purposes.
We assign personal data for the sole purpose of enabeling the provision and execution of the services offered and / or contracted.
We will only use your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the law. In most cases, we will use your personal information under the following circumstances:
- To arrange and execute the corresponding travel, lease or service provision contracts.
- To achieve our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), provided that such interests do not contravene your interests or violate fundamental rights.
- To comply with legal obligations.
- Assignement of your personal data to third parties:
Your personal data will only be shared with third parties in the following cases:
- Suppliers or Collaborators: Managers or owners of accommodations that attend reservations and external providers that provide other services are included in this point. On the Website all products and services provided by third parties are described as such.
- Third parties that provide services on our behalf, including business analysis, payment processing, customer service, marketing, public relations, and fraud prevention. These third parties may collect and consult only the information necessary to perform their functions, but they do not have permission to share it or use it for any other purpose.
- Business partners with whom we can offer products or services:
Likewise, your personal data may be provided to third parties in the following cases:
- To comply with requirements, subpoenas, orders or other administrative or jurisdictional procedures; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend ourselves from legal demands; or in other cases where the law requires it.
- To investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal or allegedly illegal activities.
- Time of conservation of your personal data
We will only retain your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we have collected them, including the purposes for meeting any legal, accounting and reporting requirements.
In order to determine the appropriate retention period, we take into account the amount, nature and degree of confidentiality of the personal data, the potential risk of damages arising from the unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for those that we treat said data and if we can reach these ends by means other means, as well as the legal dispositions in force.
Like other websites, we use “cookies” to personalize your visits to our site, simplify the login procedure and track your preferences and your use of our Website.
Most of the cookies we use are called “session cookies”. These will be automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies will remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit us.
In your browser, you are offered the possibility to prevent websites from using cookies (in the browser manual or in the online help you will find how to do it), but please be aware that if you do so, you may be affected the operation of our Website.
As with all websites, our servers automatically store “log files” that contain information about the volume and characteristics of our Website traffic.
Specifically, these are:
- Browser type / browser version
- Used operating system
- Reference URL
- Host name of the computer that accesses
We inform you that it is not possible to identify you solely from the registration files.
- Google Analytics
This website uses functions of the Google Analytics web analytics service. The provider is Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA UU Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA. UU Where it is stored
However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce its IP address within the member states of the European Union or other parts of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address will be sent to a Google server in the USA. UU and it will be shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this Website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, collect reports on the activity of the website and provide other services related to website activity and Internet use to the website operator . The IP address provided will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by configuring the corresponding software of your browser; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this Website.
In addition, you can avoid the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- User´s right
You can consult, complete and / or modify the information provided, sending us a request to the contact information indicated below.
In any case, you will have the following rights: Right of access, rectification, elimination, restriction of the treatment, portability of the data and opposition.
In particular, you have the right to:
- Right to request access to your personal data, checking the data we have available, as well as the fact that they are being treated appropriately and in accordance with the Law.
- Right to request the rectification or modification of your data, if you consider that they are not correct.
- Right to request the deletion of your personal data if:
- Your personal data no longer serves the purposes for which we collect or treat them;
- Withdraw your consent, in case the processing of your personal data has been authorized by means of consent.
- Opposes that your personal data is processed and other legitimate reasons for treatment do not prevail.
- Your personal information has not been treated in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data:
- when the accuracy of the data in question is in doubt,
- when you do not want the data to be deleted,
- when the data is no longer necessary for the original purpose, but can not be deleted for legal reasons,
- when the decision of your objection to treatment is pending.
- Right to transfer your data. You can ask us in writing to inform you about your personal data that we have registered in our systems. In addition, you may request that we send your personal information to a third party, as long as it is viable. You can only exercise this right if it is related to the personal data you have provided us, if the treatment has been authorized by your consent or is necessary for compliance with the stipulations of the contract that we have signed with you, or if the treatment is performed by automated means.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us through the contact information below.
- Protection of your personal data
While no website can guarantee your total security, we develop and maintain the appropriate physical, administrative, technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data you provide us with unauthorized or illegal access, the disclosure of information, as well as losses, damage, alteration or accidental destruction.
- External links
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +34 871 906 160.